RE: IF I KNEW - a poem worth reading

  • Marcel J. Savoie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2003
      Sorry - I did it again - I will move the location of "distgen" in my address
      book so it is not so close to another address I often send message to.

      That is two strikes against me - I hope I don't strike out.

      Sincerely

      Marcel Savoie

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2003
        I thought your poem was worth reading even if it came through dist-gen