RE: Pension Information

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2003
      I forgot to mention I even found a scandal for this client. The wrestling
      coach great granduncle of his had a wife who after bearing him six children
      ran off with the assistant coach and remarried becoming a bigamist. She then
      fled to her parents home in Scotland to escape the charges. Found through
      newspapers and divorce petition.

      Check newspapers in the area and court records. You never know what may turn
      up.

      Xenia