ATI National Archives of Canada

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2003
      Hello Listers:

      My ATI was delivered to Lois Sparling's house this morning. Due to a
      possible mail strike, it will be sent by overnight courier to the
      National Archives in Ottawa, together with Lois's own ATI.

      Gordon: I will mail a copy to you when the postal situation eases.

      The $5 cheque that I sent to StatsCan on June 3rd was cashed on July 17.

      I wonder how long it will be before the $5 cheque enclosed with my ATI
      to the National Archives will be cashed?

      Rene Dussome
      Calgary, Alberta