1911 census

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 17, 2003
      The access to information co-ordinator for the National Archives is
      Julie Attallah. Her mailing address is: The National Archives of
      Canada, 395 Wellington St., room 350, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N3. You can
      drop off your ATI form and $5 cheque at my office or home to go with
      mine and others by courier since there is the possibility of a postal
      strike. There is a link to the ATI form on our AFHS site. My office is
      at #1400, 550- 6 Ave. SW. My home is at 38 Hallbrook Dr. SW (grey house
      on the outside corner with bushy Russian Olive tree in the front).

      Lois Sparling

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Ronna L. Byam
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 16, 2004
        I found this on the Ontario Genealogy society website.
        Ronna Byam
        Chair, Ontario SIG
      • Lois Sparling
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 16, 2004
          This is the improved compromise solution now before the Senate as Bill S-18.

          Lois Sparling

          Ronna L. Byam wrote:
          I found this on the Ontario Genealogy society website.
          Ronna Byam
          Chair, Ontario SIG
        • Carol Lylyk
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 14, 2006
            This was posted on the Lincolnshire list.

            Carol Lylyk