Re: 1937 Map

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2003
      Margo

      The only public place that I would think that would have it is the Glenbow Museum as they have a huge map collection.

      Give their Library a call or try searching on their website.

      You may also want to contact the Government of Alberta Parks and Recreation website and send them an email with your inquiry. I have had this work before.

      It now costs $8.00 to visit the Glenbow Archives/library, for those who have not heard.  As an alternative, you can also buy a years membership.

      Rob Boynton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
        On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Margo and Keith Debert wrote:

        > Does anyone know where I would be able to get a copy of a map of Kananaskis Country,
        > that goes from Kananaskkis toward (and including) Bragg Creek circa 1937. I don't really need a formal topographical map but one that would include hiking trails and the cabins that people could overnight in.
        > Margo
        I got mine from the hospitality centre at Kanaskis Parrrrk.>