Fw: 1881 census

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      Hello,

      Further to my message the other day about error message on my 1881 census discs.  I went into Familysearch.com and Product Support.  There is an email address for help and I sent them my message.

      I received a message with an attachment today with a patch to correct my problem and I am happy to say I can now search my CDs.

      Carol Lylyk