AFHS messages

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 11:52 AM
      Hello List,

      I check all the messages on the AFHS answering machine.  Last night when I checked for messages, there was one from a fellow who said that the King Eddie Hotel in Strathmore is going to be torn down in March 2004.  He did not leave a name or phone number, but he is hoping that it is of some interest to us.  I thought that I would let the list know.
      Sincerely,
      Heather Jaremko

    • owner dist gen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 12:08 PM
        I don't find any mention of it in the Strathmore newspaper:
        http://www.strathmorestandard.com/archives.php It may be very new news?