OFFICIAL OPENING - AFHS NEW LIBRARY

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2003
      Hi Folks:

      It is indeed a pleasure to advise everyone in our family history community that the Alberta Family Histories Society
      will hold an Open House and Official Opening of its newly-relocated Library on
      SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6th, from 10am to 3pm
      The dedication ceremony will take place at 11am with Senator Lorna Milne cutting the ribbon.
      The location is 712 - 16th Avenue NW, Calgary.

      This is the location of the former Owl's Rook Books, now known as The Genealogy Bureau.
      You are invited to visit the new website http://www.genealogybureau.com

      Coffee, tea and light refreshments will be served.

      Please mark your calendar and plan to attend on this special day. And, invite your friends who may not yet have made a
      commitment to find their ancestors.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Donna Coulter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2003
        Duly noted-- you are a wonder. Thanks again for your
        dedication . Donna