Re: 1881 census

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2003
      Hello Charlie,
      Sorry I should have said that I have Windows ME and that the program did run
      fine when I first installed it. I hadn't used it for quite awhile because
      of the online version so don't know when it started having a problem.

      Carol Lylyk

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2003
        Viewer 4.02 works fine with Windows XP and 1881 census CDs. Those who
        purchased 1881 CDs early may have Viewer 2 or 3.
        Elizabeth