NWMP

  • Audrey Wirtzfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 7:55 AM
      I am trying to locate one or two descendants of someone who served in the
      NWMP or were involved in the fur trade in Western Canada who have Loyalist
      ancestry. I am presently assisting with a Teachers' Resource with the
      Dominion Loyalist Association for the three prairie provinces and would like
      to get short stories from some of these people to put into this manual. Any
      help would be much appreciated.