Who can plot a 220 person tree on one sheet of paper?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 9:24 AM
      I have a client who wishes to plot her 220 people on one large sheet of
      paper that she can fold and take to Scotland with her. I do not know if
      these all descend or ascend from one common relative. All I know is that
      they are all related somehow.

      If anyone can provide this service for her, I am willing to pass her
      directly on. She will want to know the price.

      Her software is Family Trees, which she says has a Gedcom Import/Export
      feature.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      President, Stanford Solutions Inc.
      Editor-in-Chief, KnowMap: The Knowledge Management, Auditing and Mapping
      Magazine http://www.knowmap.com
      Full contact details
      http://www.knowmap.com/ssi/contact.html
      For courses and other Products see
      http://www.knowmap.com/ssi/knowledgemapping.html

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Roger Leach
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13 10:45 AM
        Xenia
        Did you receive any replies on this? I have Family Tree Maker and a
        printer and would be prepared to import her file. The printout would be on
        multiple 81/2 x 11 sheets which could be pasted together.
        Roger

        Xenia Stanford wrote:

        > I have a client who wishes to plot her 220 people on one large sheet of
        > paper that she can fold and take to Scotland with her. I do not know if
        > these all descend or ascend from one common relative. All I know is that
        > they are all related somehow.
        >
        > If anyone can provide this service for her, I am willing to pass her
        > directly on. She will want to know the price.
        >
        > Her software is Family Trees, which she says has a Gedcom Import/Export
        > feature.
        >
        > Xenia Stanford (president@...)
        > President, Stanford Solutions Inc.
        > Editor-in-Chief, KnowMap: The Knowledge Management, Auditing and Mapping
        > Magazine http://www.knowmap.com
        > Full contact details
        > http://www.knowmap.com/ssi/contact.html
        > For courses and other Products see
        > http://www.knowmap.com/ssi/knowledgemapping.html

      • Carol Lylyk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13 10:50 AM
          Does your printer have a setting for Banners? If so you should be able to
          use computer paper (?) to print out a continuous tree. You have to tear the
          perforated edges off the paper to make it fit the standard printer. I have
          printed out trees this way from the Family Tree Maker program.
          Unfortunately my printer decided awhile ago not to do it. I either have
          something set wrong or it needs to be serviced.

          Carol Lylyk

          > Did you receive any replies on this? I have Family Tree Maker and a
          > printer and would be prepared to import her file. The printout would be on
          > multiple 81/2 x 11 sheets which could be pasted together.
          > Roger
          >
          > Xenia Stanford wrote:
          >
          > > I have a client who wishes to plot her 220 people on one large sheet of
          > > paper that she can fold and take to Scotland with her. I do not know if
          > > these all descend or ascend from one common relative. All I know is that
          > > they are all related somehow.
          > >
          > > If anyone can provide this service for her, I am willing to pass her
          > > directly on. She will want to know the price.
          > >
          > > Her software is Family Trees, which she says has a Gedcom Import/Export
          > > feature.
          > >
          > > Xenia Stanford (president@...)
          > > President, Stanford Solutions Inc.
          > > Editor-in-Chief, KnowMap: The Knowledge Management, Auditing and Mapping
          > > Magazine http://www.knowmap.com
          > > Full contact details
          > > http://www.knowmap.com/ssi/contact.html
          > > For courses and other Products see
          > > http://www.knowmap.com/ssi/knowledgemapping.html
          > >
          > > http://www.afhs.ab.ca

        • Roger Leach
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13 11:26 AM
            Carol
            Yes I can print banners and I still have some old tractor drive paper with
            tear off. Thanks for the tip.
            Roger