Internet

  • mcleanrm@mountaintopwireless.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2003
      I sent this message a few days ago and have only had spam since the change.

      If you receive this message please, send a REPLY, thanks, rm

      Hi:

      Sorry that you have not heard from me, not often recently, as my ISP
      service has
      been terrible since I came back from traveling and e-mailing was a real
      pain. my
      service was cut off at no notice and dial-up took a numbers of tries to
      get a line
      in. I know they have increased their number of servers but here in the
      "boonies" -
      the wilderness, one hour from Nelson, it did not help. Their customer base
      has
      increased greatly as well and service is not as well done as it used to
      be. There
      were changes in numbers etc. when I was away and I did not get a notice of
      them so
      had a lot of trouble for the last few weeks.

      I will be on both services for two weeks but then will change over to
      <mcleanrm@...>

      I have had a busy few hours yesterday as the boys from the Mountaintop
      wireless.com
      came today. So today, after writing a cheque for a lot of money I will have
      high-speed internet service, 24/7with 3 Gigs a month. I can surf millions
      of sites,
      FAST.

      This change should solve my problems that were associated with Netidea as
      an ISP. I
      was lucky they were there in 1996 but I could not get Hi-speed with them
      and I was
      tired of trying to surf the net and manage e-mail with reasonable speed.
      It also
      meant that I could not update my software so now I will be able to do that.

      I will formalize my e-address tomorrow but I think it will be:
      <mcleanrm@...>

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Audrey Wirtzfeld
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2003
        Received

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2003
          Received here too.

          Frank.

          > I sent this message a few days ago and have only had spam since the
          change.

          > If you receive this message please, send a REPLY, thanks, rm
          >

          > Hi:
          >
          > Sorry that you have not heard from me, not often recently, as my ISP
          > service has
          > been terrible since I came back from traveling and e-mailing was a real
          > pain. my
          > service was cut off at no notice and dial-up took a numbers of tries to
          > get a line
          > in. I know they have increased their number of servers but here in the
          > "boonies" -
          > the wilderness, one hour from Nelson, it did not help. Their customer base
          > has
          > increased greatly as well and service is not as well done as it used to
          > be. There
          > were changes in numbers etc. when I was away and I did not get a notice of
          > them so
          > had a lot of trouble for the last few weeks.
          >
          > I will be on both services for two weeks but then will change over to
          > <mcleanrm@...>
          >
          > I have had a busy few hours yesterday as the boys from the Mountaintop
          > wireless.com
          > came today. So today, after writing a cheque for a lot of money I will
          have
          > high-speed internet service, 24/7with 3 Gigs a month. I can surf millions
          > of sites,
          > FAST.
          >
          > This change should solve my problems that were associated with Netidea as
          > an ISP. I
          > was lucky they were there in 1996 but I could not get Hi-speed with them
          > and I was
          > tired of trying to surf the net and manage e-mail with reasonable speed.
          > It also
          > meant that I could not update my software so now I will be able to do
          that.

          > I will formalize my e-address tomorrow but I think it will be:
          > <mcleanrm@...>

        • KIRKWOOD DONNA
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 29, 2003
            message received.

            Donna Kirkwood

            mcleanrm@... wrote:

            > I sent this message a few days ago and have only had spam since the change.
            >
            > If you receive this message please, send a REPLY, thanks, rm
            >
            > Hi:
            >
            > Sorry that you have not heard from me, not often recently, as my ISP
            > service has
            > been terrible since I came back from traveling and e-mailing was a real
            > pain. my
            > service was cut off at no notice and dial-up took a numbers of tries to
            > get a line
            > in. I know they have increased their number of servers but here in the
            > "boonies" -
            > the wilderness, one hour from Nelson, it did not help. Their customer base
            > has
            > increased greatly as well and service is not as well done as it used to
            > be. There
            > were changes in numbers etc. when I was away and I did not get a notice of
            > them so
            > had a lot of trouble for the last few weeks.
            >
            > I will be on both services for two weeks but then will change over to
            > <mcleanrm@...>
            >
            > I have had a busy few hours yesterday as the boys from the Mountaintop
            > wireless.com
            > came today. So today, after writing a cheque for a lot of money I will have
            > high-speed internet service, 24/7with 3 Gigs a month. I can surf millions
            > of sites,
            > FAST.
            >
            > This change should solve my problems that were associated with Netidea as
            > an ISP. I
            > was lucky they were there in 1996 but I could not get Hi-speed with them
            > and I was
            > tired of trying to surf the net and manage e-mail with reasonable speed.
            > It also
            > meant that I could not update my software so now I will be able to do that.
            >
            > I will formalize my e-address tomorrow but I think it will be:
            > <mcleanrm@...>

          • Kenneth R Oram
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 29, 2003
              Received ok

              > > I sent this message a few days ago and have only had spam since the
              change.

              > > If you receive this message please, send a REPLY, thanks, rm
              > >
              > > Hi:
              > >
              > > Sorry that you have not heard from me, not often recently, as my ISP
              > > service has
              > > been terrible since I came back from traveling and e-mailing was a real
              > > pain. my
              > > service was cut off at no notice and dial-up took a numbers of tries to
              > > get a line
              > > in. I know they have increased their number of servers but here in the
              > > "boonies" -
              > > the wilderness, one hour from Nelson, it did not help. Their customer
              base
              > > has
              > > increased greatly as well and service is not as well done as it used to
              > > be. There
              > > were changes in numbers etc. when I was away and I did not get a notice
              of
              > > them so
              > > had a lot of trouble for the last few weeks.
              > >
              > > I will be on both services for two weeks but then will change over to
              > > <mcleanrm@...>
              > >
              > > I have had a busy few hours yesterday as the boys from the Mountaintop
              > > wireless.com
              > > came today. So today, after writing a cheque for a lot of money I will
              have
              > > high-speed internet service, 24/7with 3 Gigs a month. I can surf
              millions
              > > of sites,
              > > FAST.
              > >
              > > This change should solve my problems that were associated with Netidea
              as
              > > an ISP. I
              > > was lucky they were there in 1996 but I could not get Hi-speed with them
              > > and I was
              > > tired of trying to surf the net and manage e-mail with reasonable speed.
              > > It also
              > > meant that I could not update my software so now I will be able to do
              that.

              > > I will formalize my e-address tomorrow but I think it will be:
              > > <mcleanrm@...>
              > >
              > > http://www.afhs.ab.ca

            • Gord Hulbert
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 29, 2003
                Got you.

                > I sent this message a few days ago and have only had spam since the
                change.

                > If you receive this message please, send a REPLY, thanks, rm
                >

                > Hi:
                >
                > Sorry that you have not heard from me, not often recently, as my ISP
                > service has
                > been terrible since I came back from traveling and e-mailing was a real
                > pain. my
                > service was cut off at no notice and dial-up took a numbers of tries to
                > get a line
                > in. I know they have increased their number of servers but here in the
                > "boonies" -
                > the wilderness, one hour from Nelson, it did not help. Their customer base
                > has
                > increased greatly as well and service is not as well done as it used to
                > be. There
                > were changes in numbers etc. when I was away and I did not get a notice of
                > them so
                > had a lot of trouble for the last few weeks.
                >
                > I will be on both services for two weeks but then will change over to
                > <mcleanrm@...>
                >
                > I have had a busy few hours yesterday as the boys from the Mountaintop
                > wireless.com
                > came today. So today, after writing a cheque for a lot of money I will
                have
                > high-speed internet service, 24/7with 3 Gigs a month. I can surf millions
                > of sites,
                > FAST.
                >
                > This change should solve my problems that were associated with Netidea as
                > an ISP. I
                > was lucky they were there in 1996 but I could not get Hi-speed with them
                > and I was
                > tired of trying to surf the net and manage e-mail with reasonable speed.
                > It also
                > meant that I could not update my software so now I will be able to do
                that.

                > I will formalize my e-address tomorrow but I think it will be:
                > <mcleanrm@...>

              • Vi Portelance
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 29, 2003
                  received ok

                  There is a solution!"

                  http://www.giantcompany.com

                  > I sent this message a few days ago and have only had spam since the
                  change.

                  > If you receive this message please, send a REPLY, thanks, rm
                  >

                  > Hi:
                  >
                  > Sorry that you have not heard from me, not often recently, as my ISP
                  > service has
                  > been terrible since I came back from traveling and e-mailing was a real
                  > pain. my
                  > service was cut off at no notice and dial-up took a numbers of tries to
                  > get a line
                  > in. I know they have increased their number of servers but here in the
                  > "boonies" -
                  > the wilderness, one hour from Nelson, it did not help. Their customer base
                  > has
                  > increased greatly as well and service is not as well done as it used to
                  > be. There
                  > were changes in numbers etc. when I was away and I did not get a notice of
                  > them so
                  > had a lot of trouble for the last few weeks.
                  >
                  > I will be on both services for two weeks but then will change over to
                  > <mcleanrm@...>
                  >
                  > I have had a busy few hours yesterday as the boys from the Mountaintop
                  > wireless.com
                  > came today. So today, after writing a cheque for a lot of money I will
                  have
                  > high-speed internet service, 24/7with 3 Gigs a month. I can surf millions
                  > of sites,
                  > FAST.
                  >
                  > This change should solve my problems that were associated with Netidea as
                  > an ISP. I
                  > was lucky they were there in 1996 but I could not get Hi-speed with them
                  > and I was
                  > tired of trying to surf the net and manage e-mail with reasonable speed.
                  > It also
                  > meant that I could not update my software so now I will be able to do
                  that.

                  > I will formalize my e-address tomorrow but I think it will be:
                  > <mcleanrm@...>

                • Heather Jaremko
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 29, 2003
                    Received ok