Roy Strickland's sudden death

  • Charlie Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      Since there may be some of you who have not seen the notice in the Calgary
      Herald yesterday I this morning, I thought that I would let you know that
      Roy passed away last Wednesday August 21. My condolences to Nancy and
      the families.

      Roy and Nancy organized many expeditions to the Salt Lake City FHL. They
      also volunteered at the FHC and in the past were active with the AFHS,
      with Roy spending some time as Chairman. Roy's many contributions to
      family history research should be acknowledged.

      Charlie Hansen