Re: Salt Lake

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2003
      Count me in....whatever way you want to travel is fine with me.    Perhaps November would be good, but I could be persuaded to another month.    Yipee, I'm excited!!!!!  Thanks for getting the idea started.

      Lynda
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2003
        I would be interested in a trip to Salt Lake this fall or in the spring at this point I can not say that one would be better that the other.
        Depending on the over all price of road + meals + overnight(s) compared to flying, I think I would chose the less expensive one.
        Yes, there are some good places to stay not too far away, a short walk would be ok with me.
        Helen

        Message 3 of 5 , May 6 8:24 AM
          Hello all,

          I am organizing a trip to the Salt Lake City LDS library next May. I am planning the trip to be before the long weekend in May.  We would be leaving on a Sunday and coming back the following Sunday.  We would not be togther all the time, but we could share rooms.  My thought is that we would all make our way down and meet up at the hotel and then go from there.  If you are interested in this outing, please let me know.  Also further announcements for dates etc. will be sent as plans progress.

          Sincerely,
          Heather Jaremko