Books at Library today - Not!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2002
      Hi all,

      Since no one responded re desire to purchase or view our inventory of
      books/magazines while I am at the AFHS Library today, we will not be
      bringing any. No use packing them up if there is little or no interest.
      Probably you are still enjoying the summer holidays!

      I will be at the Library but for a shorter duration than planned today.

      Sarah and I will see you on September 8 at the next AFHS meeting.

      à bientôt,

      Enter Xenia as a search term at http://globalgazette.net/ to find my column
      "Nos Racines Francaises"
      Local book and magazine sales:
      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2002
        Hi Xenia,

        I wouldn't take any books on September 8th either. The meetings on
        September 9th :-)

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Treasurer