Online Marketing

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2003
      E-mail Marketing is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to
      promote your products and services.

      We offer a complete E-mail Marketing solution with quality service and
      the lowest prices. The result is that you will enjoy more success.

      1. Targeted E-mail Addresses

      We can supply targeted e-mail addresses according to your requirements,
      which are compiled only on your order, such as region / country / field /
      occupation / Domain Name etc. We will customize your customer e-mail
      addresses.

      * We have millions of e-mail addresses in a wide variety of categories.

      2. Targeted Mailing

      If you are worried about any complications or consequences with sending
      out targeted e-mails, or want to avoid the work of sending out targeted
      e-mails. We will do it for you! We will send your e-mail message to your
      targeted customers.

      * We can Bullet Proof your Web Site.

      We also offer a wide variety of e-mail marketing software. For more
      details, you can refer to our web site: http://www.lead-host.com

      Our services will help you get more business opportunities.

      Regards!

      Mrs Caroline
      Customer Services
      www.lead-host.com