Queen's Park Cemetery Recording and Photographing

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 9, 2003

      The next recording and photographing session has been scheduled for Wednesday, June 11th.

      We'll meet at l0 am at Queens Park.  Arrive by the main entrance at 31Avenue and 4 St. N.W.  Turn left at the first Y intersection, and left at the next Y intersection.  This will eventually take you to a service area parking lot where we are encouraged to park.  Also in this parking lot you'll see a large dumpster and small wooden building.

      Bring along a clipboard, pens/pencils, hat, mosquito lotion, sun tan lotion, stool if preferred, sunglasses, lots to drink, lunch if staying for the day, lawn chair (needed at lunch time), whisk or other brush for cleaning off flat markers and your digital camera if you're a photographer.   Also bring rubber or gardening gloves as many of the markers are flat and need "digging out".

      We will begin our work in Section G which is near the parking lot.

      Please reply if you know you will be joining us. If you're not sure, just come along and you'll be most welcome.

      I'll post a message before 8 am on Wednesday if the session is going to be cancelled due to inclement weather.

      Questions?  Reply to this message or phone me at 949-4093.

      Lynda
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2003
        Hello Lynda,
        I will be there at 10 a.m.
        Heather Jaremko

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 16, 2003
            I'll be there again!
            Ronna Byam
[...]

          • Bob and Colleen Hauswirth
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 17, 2003
              I will be attending the session on June 18th.

              Colleen Hauswirth

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2003
                Hi Colleen

                Brings lots of water, I think we're in for a hot day.

                Lynda