Getting E-Mail Messages

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hi All;
      I keep getting the message ".... POP3 server has had a time out..." or some
      such thing. I get messages up to a point - 4 copies of the same message now.
      I've deleted all the extra ones, but when I close out of the program after
      this "time out message", the next time I go in they are all there again.
      These are all Wed., Thur., messages. Can't get past Rene Dussome message on
      Thur.
      I downloaded the MS03-020 Security Cumulative Patch
      on Thurs. Did that have something to do with this problem? Using Windows 98,
      Outlook Express 6, Norton Anti Virus and Zone Alarm.
      Thanks for any ideas,
      Donna Snyder