Re:Generations

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , May 29, 2003
      Nothing much is happening with Generations. Existing copies still work
      well.
      The address for posting questions about Generations has changed:

      On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 19:14 Canada/Mountain, RM McLean wrote:

      > Hi Mary: What is happening with Generations? Has the company been sold
      > and is it going to be restarted or is it done? I enjoy using it with
      > PC friends and wonder if it has a future. rm

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2004
        the list Address

        RUG

        Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
        AFHS library the first Tuesday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on
        7 Sep. Please email Mary Arthur with any questions about Reunion or
        suggestions for meeting topics.

        Mary Arthur,
        keeper of the information about the descendants of Mary Watson and
        Gilbert Grant.

      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 31, 2004
          the list Address

          RUG

          Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer
          Users Sig meets in the AFHS library and will meet
          at 7pm on 4 Jan.

          Beginning 17 Feb. RUG will be meeting on the
          third Thursday of each month.

          Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any
          questions or suggestions for topics.
          ar109@... - 245 4252

          you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
          Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954

        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 26 , Mar 17, 2005
            the original sender

            Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer
            Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third
            Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on
            17 March. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with
            any questions or suggestions for topics.
            ar109@... - 245 4252

            Mary Arthur
            Director (Computer Sig)

            you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
            http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

            Make a Difference: Stop Canada's cruel and senseless baby seal hunt!
            http://www.care2.com/go/z/saveseals

          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 13, 2005
              the original sender

              Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets
              the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 16 Jun in the
              AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW, Calgary) at 7 p.m.

              Mary Arthur
              ar109@...
              245 4252

              http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

              Make a Difference: Tell U.S. Congress to stop hurting our health care! http://www.care2.com/go/z/healthcare

            • Mary Arthur
              Message 6 of 26 , Jul 16, 2005
                the original sender

                RUG

                Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in
                the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet
                at 7pm on 21 July. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any
                questions or suggestions for topics. maryarthur@... - 245
                4252

                Mourn the victims. Comfort the survivors. Stand for peace.
                Light a virtual candle for London: http://www.care2.com/go/z/london

                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 15, 2005
                  the original sender

                  RUG

                  Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 18 August. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics. ar109@... - 245 4252

                  700 women are abused by their partners every day in the U.S.
                  Sign the petition to stop violence against women: http://go.care2.com/700women

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 10, 2005
                    the original sender

                    Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 15 Sep in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.
                    If you have any questions you would like discussed at the meeting, or any queries I could answer, please feel free to email or phone me.

                    Mary Arthur
                    ar109@...
                    245 4252

                    Hurricane relief - how you can help: http://go.care2.com/katrina

                    Message 9 of 26 , Oct 19, 2005
                      the original sender

                      RUG

                      Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 Oct. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics. ar109@...

                      Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!
                      http://go.care2.com/50041

                      Message 10 of 26 , Nov 14, 2005
                        the original sender

                        Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 17 Nov in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                        Mary Arthur
                        ar109@...
                        245 4252

                        Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
                        every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

                        Message 11 of 26 , Jan 18, 2006
                          the original sender

                          RUG

                          Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
                          AFHS library the first Tuesday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
                          on 19 Jan. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or
                          suggestions for topics. maryarthur@... - 245 4252.

                          The imac is back, but please feel free to bring your laptops.

                          Mary Arthur
                          Director (Computer Sig)

                        • Mary Arthur
                          Message 12 of 26 , Mar 16, 2006
                            RUG, a siglet of the Computer Users Group of the AFHS, will be March 30th this month at 7pm in the AFHS Library. I appologise for the confusion and the late email.

                            Mary Arthur

                            Thrift is a great virtue...in an ancestor

                          • Mary Arthur
                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 18 8:20 AM
                              RUG

                              Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 April. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics - ar109@... - 245 4252. Reunion is genealogical software for Macintosh computers by Leister see: http://www.leisterpro.com/ .

                              Mary Arthur
                              Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm

                            • Mary Arthur
                              Message 14 of 26 , May 16, 2006
                                RUG

                                Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at 7pm on 18 May. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics.  245 4252

                                Mary Arthur
                                Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on the long form May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm If you leave it blank, they have decided to take it as a no!

                              • Mary Arthur
                                Message 15 of 26 , Jun 14, 2006
                                  RUG

                                  Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
                                  AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
                                  on 15 June. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Sep 19, 2006
                                    RUG

                                    The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of The Alberta Family Histories
                                    Society Computer Sig meets the third Thursday of most months and will
                                    meet 21 Sep. at the AFHS Library, 712-16th Ave NW, Calgary at 7pm.

                                    Reunion is a software for recording genealogical information on a Mac
                                    computer.

                                    Mary Arthur
                                  • Mary Arthur
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Apr 17 8:02 PM
                                      RUG

                                      Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                                      Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                                      6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                                      leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

                                      If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

                                      Mary Arthur
                                      maryarthur@...
                                    • Mary Arthur
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Apr 18 8:24 PM
                                        Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
                                        Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
                                        map.gif

                                        >> RUG
                                        >>
                                        >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                                        >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                                        >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                                        >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
                                        >>
                                        >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
                                        >>

                                        >> Mary Arthur
                                        >> maryarthur@...

                                      • Mary Arthur
                                        Message 19 of 26 , May 14, 2007
                                          RUG

                                          Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
                                          Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
                                          months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
                                          will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
                                          Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

                                          Mary Arthur
                                          maryarthur@...
                                        • Mary Arthur
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
                                            Will NOT meet again until September.

                                            Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

                                            FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

                                            Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

                                          • Mary Arthur
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
                                              RUG

                                              The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
                                              that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
                                              22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
                                              (712-16th Ave NW).

                                              Mary Arthur
                                            • Mary Arthur
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Apr 17 9:44 PM
                                                RUG,

                                                A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                                                genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                                                print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                                                Mary Arthur
                                                maryarthur@...
                                              • Mary Arthur
                                                Message 23 of 26 , May 14, 2008
                                                  RUG

                                                  Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                                                  genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                                                  the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                                                  Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                                                  Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                                                  Mary Arthur
                                                  maryarthur@...
                                                • Mary Arthur
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                                                    RUG

                                                    Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                                                    Please send questions, anytime to
                                                    Mary Arthur