Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , May 29, 2003
      RUG

      The Reunion Users Group will meet 3 Jun at 7 pm, at Mary Arthur's home.
      Call or email Mary Arthur for directions, with a question or to suggest
      a topic phone 245 4252 or email ar109@...
      Please note, should anyone have questions about Generations, please
      feel free to ask Mary Arthur.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • RM McLean
      Message 2 of 26 , May 29, 2003
        Hi Mary: What is happening with Generations? Has the company been sold
        and is it going to be restarted or is it done? I enjoy using it with PC
        friends and wonder if it has a future. rm

        > Please note, should anyone have questions about Generations, please
        > feel free to ask Mary Arthur.
        >
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca

        A pack rat is hard to live with, but makes a fine ancestor.

        RoseMarie McLean
        Mathom House Box #954
        Kaslo BC Canada
        VOG 1MO

        RoseMarie McLean
        176 Lynnwood Drive S. E.
        Calgary AB Canada
        T2C OS9

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 26 , May 29, 2003
          Nothing much is happening with Generations. Existing copies still work
          well.
          The address for posting questions about Generations has changed:

          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2004
            the list Address

            RUG

            Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
            AFHS library the first Tuesday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on
            7 Sep. Please email Mary Arthur with any questions about Reunion or
            suggestions for meeting topics.

            Mary Arthur,
            keeper of the information about the descendants of Mary Watson and
            Gilbert Grant.

          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 26 , Dec 31, 2004
              the list Address

              RUG

              Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer
              Users Sig meets in the AFHS library and will meet
              at 7pm on 4 Jan.

              Beginning 17 Feb. RUG will be meeting on the
              third Thursday of each month.

              Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any
              questions or suggestions for topics.
              ar109@... - 245 4252

              you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
              Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954

            • Mary Arthur
              Message 6 of 26 , Mar 17, 2005
                the original sender

                Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer
                Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third
                Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on
                17 March. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with
                any questions or suggestions for topics.
                ar109@... - 245 4252

                Mary Arthur
                Director (Computer Sig)

                you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
                http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

                Make a Difference: Stop Canada's cruel and senseless baby seal hunt!
                http://www.care2.com/go/z/saveseals

              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , Jun 13, 2005
                  the original sender

                  Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets
                  the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 16 Jun in the
                  AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW, Calgary) at 7 p.m.

                  Mary Arthur
                  ar109@...
                  245 4252

                  http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

                  Make a Difference: Tell U.S. Congress to stop hurting our health care! http://www.care2.com/go/z/healthcare

                • Mary Arthur
                  Message 8 of 26 , Jul 16 10:29 AM
                    the original sender

                    RUG

                    Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in
                    the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet
                    at 7pm on 21 July. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any
                    questions or suggestions for topics. maryarthur@... - 245
                    4252

                    Mourn the victims. Comfort the survivors. Stand for peace.
                    Light a virtual candle for London: http://www.care2.com/go/z/london

                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 15, 2005
                      the original sender

                      RUG

                      Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 18 August. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics. ar109@... - 245 4252

                      700 women are abused by their partners every day in the U.S.
                      Sign the petition to stop violence against women: http://go.care2.com/700women

                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 10, 2005
                        the original sender

                        Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 15 Sep in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.
                        If you have any questions you would like discussed at the meeting, or any queries I could answer, please feel free to email or phone me.

                        Mary Arthur
                        ar109@...
                        245 4252

                        Hurricane relief - how you can help: http://go.care2.com/katrina

                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 19, 2005
                          the original sender

                          RUG

                          Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 Oct. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics. ar109@...

                          Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!
                          http://go.care2.com/50041

                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 14, 2005
                            the original sender

                            Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 17 Nov in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                            Mary Arthur
                            ar109@...
                            245 4252

                            Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
                            every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

                            Message 13 of 26 , Jan 18, 2006
                              the original sender

                              RUG

                              Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
                              AFHS library the first Tuesday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
                              on 19 Jan. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or
                              suggestions for topics. maryarthur@... - 245 4252.

                              The imac is back, but please feel free to bring your laptops.

                              Mary Arthur
                              Director (Computer Sig)

                            • Mary Arthur
                              Message 14 of 26 , Mar 16, 2006
                                RUG, a siglet of the Computer Users Group of the AFHS, will be March 30th this month at 7pm in the AFHS Library. I appologise for the confusion and the late email.

                                Mary Arthur

                                Thrift is a great virtue...in an ancestor

                              • Mary Arthur
                                Message 15 of 26 , Apr 18, 2006
                                  RUG

                                  Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 April. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics - ar109@... - 245 4252. Reunion is genealogical software for Macintosh computers by Leister see: http://www.leisterpro.com/ .

                                  Mary Arthur
                                  Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm

                                • Mary Arthur
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 16, 2006
                                    RUG

                                    Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at 7pm on 18 May. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics.  245 4252

                                    Mary Arthur
                                    Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on the long form May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm If you leave it blank, they have decided to take it as a no!

                                  • Mary Arthur
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Jun 14, 2006
                                      RUG

                                      Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
                                      AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
                                      on 15 June. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Sep 19, 2006
                                        RUG

                                        The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of The Alberta Family Histories
                                        Society Computer Sig meets the third Thursday of most months and will
                                        meet 21 Sep. at the AFHS Library, 712-16th Ave NW, Calgary at 7pm.

                                        Reunion is a software for recording genealogical information on a Mac
                                        computer.

                                        Mary Arthur
                                      • Mary Arthur
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Apr 17, 2007
                                          RUG

                                          Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                                          Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                                          6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                                          leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

                                          If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

                                          Mary Arthur
                                          maryarthur@...
                                        • Mary Arthur
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Apr 18, 2007
                                            Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
                                            Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
                                            map.gif

                                            >> RUG
                                            >>
                                            >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                                            >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                                            >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                                            >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
                                            >>
                                            >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
                                            >>

                                            >> Mary Arthur
                                            >> maryarthur@...

                                          • Mary Arthur
                                            Message 21 of 26 , May 14, 2007
                                              RUG

                                              Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
                                              Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
                                              months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
                                              will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
                                              Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

                                              Mary Arthur
                                              maryarthur@...
                                            • Mary Arthur
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
                                                Will NOT meet again until September.

                                                Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

                                                FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

                                                Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

                                              • Mary Arthur
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
                                                  RUG

                                                  The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
                                                  that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
                                                  22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
                                                  (712-16th Ave NW).

                                                  Mary Arthur
                                                • Mary Arthur
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Apr 17, 2008
                                                    RUG,

                                                    A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                                                    genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                                                    print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                                                    Mary Arthur
                                                    maryarthur@...
                                                  • Mary Arthur
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , May 14, 2008
                                                      RUG

                                                      Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                                                      genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                                                      the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                                                      Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                                                      Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                                                      Mary Arthur
                                                      maryarthur@...
                                                    • Mary Arthur
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                                                        RUG

                                                        Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                                                        Please send questions, anytime to
                                                        Mary Arthur