HEADS UP

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      I'll be heading out of town for a couple of weeks (May 30-Jun 13).

      During my absence, Eileen McElroy will be managing website editing for the
      AFHS website. To facilitate that, I will be forwarding my e-mail
      (webster@...) to her. So please use that address with any
      updates/changes you think are important now as any time -- it ensures that
      whoever is doing the managing will get the requisite e-mail. Sending it
      directly to me or Eileen at our personal addresses might go unanaswered
      during an absence.

      Thanks!

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster