RE: Access to Information form

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2003
      Lois - have added a paragraph with your suggestion near to the top/middle of
      the AFHS homepage.

      Note that I will be out of town during that time. This is important because
      you may want to revise that section of the home page from time to time.
      During my absence (May 30-Jun 13), Eileen McElroy will be managing all
      necessary website edits. To facilitate that, I will be forwarding my e-mail
      (webster@...) to her. - So please use that address with any updates
      you think are important.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster