Re: Ships Passenger Lists at Lethbridge Public Library

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23 6:24 AM
      Robert:

      > The same border entry lists are available at the Castell Library and they are all across the Nation. I do not know them by memory.

      > I have rarely used them myself. At one point in time there was a lady in western Canada who had indexed portions of these records.

      The lady in question was Mary Trace. Her first book on border entry
      lists was entitled, "Canadian Border Entry Lists - 1908-1918 Yukon/BC."
      A copy of this book was donated to the Family History Centre by the
      Computer Group in 1997.

      Because of the lack of interest in this book, Mary did not continue with
      her Border Entry indexing project.

      Rene Dussome