Re: Ontario Vital Statistics

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2003
      Yahoo! Yahoo! This is "good" news. Combined with the Calgary Family
      History Centre initiative on securing all the actual Marriage Registration
      films from Ontario, researchers are sure to find the new accessibility
      rewarding.

      Last week, at the Calgary Family History Centre, I picked up about 20
      marriages I did not have. That means I confirmed six individuals with each
      registration. I never had a day like that in Calgary previously.

      Congratulations to the Calgary Family History Centre for its continuing
      support of genealogy researchers.

      Bravo!

      Ellen Kinghorn