2001 Census, Income and Religion

  • Frank Reaume
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      I found this document on today's Calgary Sun website.  It is from the "2001 Census, Income and Religion" and includes data from Calgary and 18 surrounding towns and districts.  It is 269 KB in size and thought if anyone would like a copy to send me a short message for one and I'll send it to their own email address rather than to the Dist-Gen.

      Frank Reaume

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2003
        You can also go direct to the source and find far more census data:
        http://www12.statcan.ca/english/census01/products/highlight/index.cfm

        The link for the exact information is huge but easy to find:
        Religions in Canada: Highlight Tables/Census Metropolitan Areas/Census
        Agglomerations/Alberta /Calgary

        They don't appear to separate agnostic and atheist nor do they include
        those who called themselves Jedi.