RE: Anyone heard of St-François-Bacedu, Felure P.L.?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2003
      Thanks Frank. I did know this for elsewhere but it had not dawned on me re Manitoba. I forgot I guess because I did learn much of the Manitoba-Red River settlement genealogy and history from Gail Morin! I totally forgot about the riverlots in Manitoba. Thanks to you and Vicki for reminding me.

      Xenia