RE: Anyone heard of St-François-Bacedu, Felure P.L.?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      Thanks Peter. The family were definitely French from North America. It is the birth place that is shown as Felure so I don't think it would be Fellure Cemetery but I will check out Ohio to see if there is a church of that name.

      Hmm never thought of Poland but I think that is a long shot.

      Thanks for the suggestions.

      Xenia