Am I subscribed? Test

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2002
      Do we have to unsubscribe and resubscribe or are we automatically on the
      list? This is a test message basically so if it does appear, just delete.

      à bientôt,

      Enter Xenia as a search term at http://globalgazette.net/ to find my column
      "Nos Racines Francaises"
      Local book and magazine sales:
      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

    • owner-dist-gen@rumbolt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2002
        You are subscribed if you get this message. You should have received
        the Frequently Asked Question list on Saturday. It is posted at:
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/dist-gen.html