Tombstone is Greek

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2003
      While gathering information on Monday at Queen's Park we came across a
      tombstone in which the inscription is in Greek.

      Is there anone on the list who can read Greek or has a neighbour or friend
      who can? We just want to know which is the surname and what are the given
      names.

      Email me privately and I can send you a photo. Any help is appreciated.

      Judie Riddell judier@...