Re: Help get rid of Spam on Shaw

  • Bill Boogaart
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2003
      Doesn't help at all as most (around 110%) of those addresses are faked. If
      you want the Spammers reported to the correct places, report them via
      www.spamcop.net. You do need to register with Spamcop first but then simply
      paste the unedited Spam complete with all the headers into the window on
      their web page and follow the directions.