Re: Mother's Day

  • Phyllis Ziajka
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 10:05 AM
      Hi List:

      I just thought I'd bring it to your attention that if you're looking at the AFHS calendar (on the website) you will see that Mother's Day this year falls on Tuesday, 13 May !!!!    I would STRONGLY suggest that you do NOT plan on giving your mother (or your wife) a gift on Tuesday 13 May -  Mother's Day this year is really SUNDAY 11th MAY - so if you don't want "mother" upset at you - do NOT go by what the AFHS calendar tells you.

      After all the bragging we do about our terrific website, I'm really surprised to see this mistake.  Oh well - I guess everybody's entitled to ONE mistake a year - but I don't think "mother" would accept that as a reasonable excuse for you missing it on the ELEVENTH !!!

      Hope all you mothers out there have a great Mother's Day!!!  (on Sunday)

      Cheers,
      Phyllis

    • Frank Morrow
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 10:53 AM
        ÿþ<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=unicode" http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Mother's Day is always the second Sunday in May. I've had this drummed into my thick skull by both my Mother & my wife.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>This, my own birthday & Xmas Day are the only dates that I have no difficulty with!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
      • Phyllis Ziajka
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6 6:42 PM
          Hi Judi:

          I KNEW you wouldn't have made that mistake all by yourself!!  Our website really is great, and I know for a fact that  MANY people are using it from all over the world -
          Cheers,
          Phyllis

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 6:49 PM