Re: Ontario researchers - North-eastern Ontario web site

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 1:44 PM
      Message
      Lorna -- I can't thank you enough for this site.(Ontario or parts thereof)
       I think he will soon be adding more from, hopefully Lanark Counties.
      The photography is good and the site exceptional. I had heard of this chap but didn't look hard enough.
      Now I will wait. I have most of the pictures I took last summer but there were day's when it was raining too hard.

      Ta Donna