RE: Zone Alsrm

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003
      Message
      Get rid of Zone Alarm..

      If you want firewall protection by a router, they are really cheap and don't cause as much trouble as zone alarm does.  When you use a software firewall you slow down your computer as it has to use the brains of the computer, slows down anything that goes out or in on the internet.

      I had problems with receiving my email from Shaw and it was zone alarm, even though I had it configured correctly, it had decided to start acting up.

      Can we move this to compsigtips ?

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Treasurer