Re: Zone Alarm

  • Bob McNarry
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2003
      Donna Coulter wrote:

      > Would be interested in hearing about Zone Alarm. I had it installed at
      > one time but it seemed to slow everything down. HOWEVER, nothing could
      > slow me down as much as battling those confounded Spam
      > thingamees.Donna

      Donna;

      I made a small error in my message about Mailwasher Pro - it does not
      download your messages. It opens your web browser for you to down load
      the messages that are available after it has dealt with the spam
      messages.

      Bob

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Joanne E. Bixby
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2003
        Hi Donna,

        There is a free program that you can d/l called spampal and it works pretty good for spam.

        I have installed it on a lot of computers and everyone seems to be quite happy with it. The one that I use is called I Hate Spam but unfortunately that one isn't free.

        Hope this helps.

        Warm regards,

        Joanne