Zone Alarm

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2003
      Hi all:

      Thanks for all your help.  Add 'pop.Telus.net' IP address to my OK list, and now it works.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      www.Hulbert.ca
    • Donna Coulter

          Message 4 of 7 , May 5, 2003
            Donna Coulter wrote:

            > Would be interested in hearing about Zone Alarm. I had it installed at
            > one time but it seemed to slow everything down. HOWEVER, nothing could
            > slow me down as much as battling those confounded Spam
            > thingamees.Donna

            Donna;

            I made a small error in my message about Mailwasher Pro - it does not
            download your messages. It opens your web browser for you to down load
            the messages that are available after it has dealt with the spam
            messages.

            Bob

            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • Joanne E. Bixby
            Message 5 of 7 , May 5, 2003
              Hi Donna,

              There is a free program that you can d/l called spampal and it works pretty good for spam.

              I have installed it on a lot of computers and everyone seems to be quite happy with it. The one that I use is called I Hate Spam but unfortunately that one isn't free.

              Hope this helps.

              Warm regards,

              Joanne