Re: GRUG

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2003
      Mary,
      I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
      It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
      do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.
      Helen
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2003
        Hi All:
        At 08:18 PM 5/4/2003 -0600, Helen wrote:
        >Mary,
        >I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
        >It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
        >do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.

        Please see the AFHS website under "New Addresses" for the status of the
        Library and other AFHS facilities. There will likely be no facilities for
        small AFHS meetings from May 31 until Sep 1 - as announced at the April
        General Meeting. SIG's and others planning small meetings in June should
        look to alternative quarters such as members homes. The June General
        Meeting, including Basics and Main session will be held at Southminster as
        planned.

        Sorry I didn't get this material to Judii for the website sooner.

        Regards

        Geo

        George Lake
        Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
        Calgary Canada

        email: chairman@...
        AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

        my website: www.glake.ca