GRUG

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2003
      The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
      months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
      probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
      question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
      Mary Arthur
      ar109@...

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Helen
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2003
        Mary,
        I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
        It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
        do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.
        Helen
        > The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
        > months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
        > probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
        > question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
        > Mary Arthur
        > ar109@...

      • George Lake
        Message 3 of 7 , May 5, 2003
          Hi All:
          At 08:18 PM 5/4/2003 -0600, Helen wrote:
          >Mary,
          >I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
          >It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
          >do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.

          Please see the AFHS website under "New Addresses" for the status of the
          Library and other AFHS facilities. There will likely be no facilities for
          small AFHS meetings from May 31 until Sep 1 - as announced at the April
          General Meeting. SIG's and others planning small meetings in June should
          look to alternative quarters such as members homes. The June General
          Meeting, including Basics and Main session will be held at Southminster as
          planned.

          Sorry I didn't get this material to Judii for the website sooner.

          Regards

          Geo

          George Lake
          Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
          Calgary Canada

          email: chairman@...
          AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

          my website: www.glake.ca