Re: SENIORS' WEEK - AFHS HELP WANTED

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hello Bill,
      I could help on the 31 of May in the 1-2:30 time slot and also on the 4th
      from 10-12:30
      Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2003
        Hi Bill
        I can help you June 4th in the 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. slot. I live in
        Lakeview so it would be convenient.
        Bunny Warner bunny606@...

        > As you know, we are always looking for opportunities to advance the
        > cause of our Society. Since seniors comprise a major portion of our
        > membership it seems appropriate for us to show some prominence during
        > the designated SENIORS' WEEK, beginning at the end of May.
        >
        > We have arranged for a display at two venues and, of course, need to
        > provide suitable staff -
        >
        > - the Senior's Resource Fair on Saturday MAY 31 at the Calgary Municipal
        > Building (next to City Hall) and,
        > - the Canadian Association of Retired Persons Open House on Wednesday
        > JUNE 4 at the North Glenmore Community Hall, 2231 Longridge Dr. SW.
        >
        > To minimize stress and strain we have arranged for shifts with two on
        > duty, as follows -
        >
        > Saturday May 31 - 9 - 11 am
        > 11 - 1 pm
        > 1 - 2:30 pm
        >
        > Wednesday June 4 - 10am - 12:30 pm
        > 12:30 - 3:00 pm
        >
        > If you would like to help in these public relations ventures and could
        > give our fine old Society a couple of hours of your time, in exchange
        > for an opportunity to meet some new folks, perhaps you would let me know
        > within the next few days. Please suggest a couple of times that would
        > suit you best and I will try my best to put the schedule together to
        > meet everyone's needs.
        > Our President George Lake and Vice-President Bob Crowle along with Ronna
        > Byam and Judy Riddell have already volunteered, but we need a few more.
        >
        > If you have any questions please call me at 254-2293
        >
        > We look forward to your support.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Bill
        > --
        > William A. Campbell
        > Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      • Ethel McDonald
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
          Hello Bill:

          I could work on May 31st from 11 am to l pm at the City Hall if that would
          help out.

          Ethel McDonald