Re: Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter Plus Edition

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2003
      I am not interested in getting a subscription to the Newsletter as I get the
      Standard Edition all the time and usually just skim through that. It was
      just that one article that I was interested in and have since found a site
      that talks about digital photography of tombstones and a good camera to use.
      http://www.interment.net/column/records/digital/digital.htm

      Carol Lylyk