Re: FTM handout about planning family books

  • Bill Boogaart
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2003
      At 06:16 PM 4/26/2003 Saturday -0600, you wrote:
      >6 pm I'm still snowed in by an accumulation of six inches of snow on the
      >driveway

      That's all? I just finished clearing 24 inches of wet snow off my driveway
      up here in Crossfield.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Greg Cave
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2003
        Elizabeth:

        I would like a coy if you would be so kind.

        Greg Cave

        From: "Lynn Taylor" Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 8:34 AM
        Subject: SPRING SNOW - MEETING IS CANCELLED
        IN CASE ANYONE IS CHECKING FOR MESSAGE RE
        FAMILY TREE MAKER MEETING THIS MORNING ....
        After calls from the south and the north - the reports are
        not good and so the consensus has been to call it off.