FRANK SLIDE AREA DATA

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2003
      You now can find online the 1906 Census transcription of the Frank Slide
      area. The pages need a bit more work, but I thought I'd put them online
      anyway at this time - because folks are so interested in that event this
      week.

      Please see:
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/alberta/18/index.html
      and click on the pdf file associated with Subdistrict 20a. You an, of
      course, look at the images themselves by clicking on the page numbers on
      that row as well.

      Thanks to Volunteer, Lillian Parent of Calgary for this contribution of 80
      pp of transcription.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      rempel@...