Frank Slide Memorial on April 29, 2003

  • Mertie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      Hi Everyone:
          I have been able to obtain the following information regarding next Tuesday's Memorial at the Frank Slide Interpretive Centre at Frank:
          People should arrive at the Intrepretive Centre before 1:00 and park in the parking lot.
          A bus will transport us to the Commemorative Site (where there is no parking) for a Memorial Service at 1:30.
          Back to the Interpretive Centre by bus for a Reception at 2:30.
          Premier of new Audio-Visual at the Theatre at 3:30.
          Gift Shop Open.
          Admission is free on Tuesday, April 29, 2003.

      Major events will take place the long weekend in August, beginning with a Connie Calder free concert on Friday, Aug. 1, 2003 at 7:00.  There will be Geologists giving talks on Saturday.  More details will be available nearer to the August date.

      Mertie Beatty