Postponement of Ukrainian SIG FHC meeting?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 10:34 AM
      I have only received two acknowledgements of attendance for the Ukrainian
      SIG night at the FHC this Thursday. Since I have been busy working for
      clients and my back is still causing problems, I do not feel it worthwhile
      to make the trip at this time.

      This leaves the interested people with two options:
      1. Postpone the meeting and cancel the booking
      2. Keep the booking and meet without me

      In either case I will arrange another meeting when I am more able to
      organize/attend.

      Please let me know your wishes ASAP.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Ukrainian SIG Coordinator
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23 1:53 PM
        Xenia:
        Sorry to hear your back is still so sore. I say postpone until you are
        feeling
        more like coming to a meeting. We need you there.
        Mertie

        > I have only received two acknowledgements of attendance for the Ukrainian
        > SIG night at the FHC this Thursday. Since I have been busy working for
        > clients and my back is still causing problems, I do not feel it worthwhile
        > to make the trip at this time.
        >
        > This leaves the interested people with two options:
        > 1. Postpone the meeting and cancel the booking
        > 2. Keep the booking and meet without me
        >
        > In either case I will arrange another meeting when I am more able to
        > organize/attend.
        >
        > Please let me know your wishes ASAP.
        >
        > Xenia Stanford (president@...)
        > Ukrainian SIG Coordinator
        > Alberta Family Histories Society
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

      • Heather Jaremko
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23 2:00 PM
          Hello Xenia,
          Another meeting date would be ok with me. Hope you will be better soon.
          Heather Jaremko