seeking...

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2003
      With my email migration (necessitated by email address book problems), I'm
      seeking email addresses for:
      Wayne Fuller, Carolyn Kelly, & Al King.

      Can you three (I'm betting you're all on the distgen) be in contact with me
      off-list(i.e. reply to me, not to the list)?

      You've all volunteered to assist with the ongoing AFHS website maintenance
      and I'd like to send you some info and get acquainted with the task.

      Thanks to you and to others (Charlie Hansen, Lorna Laughton, Arlene Shannon
      & Bunny Warner) who have volunteered. What a great response.

      Thanks.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      rempel@...