Re: Park & McKendrick in Lethbridge

  • candice
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 9:32 PM
      I forget to mention that i sent away your e-mail to a person that does
      research in teh Lethbridge area and he will probably do a few searches for
      you his e-mail is
      Peter van Schaik

      peter.van.schaik@...

      If you would like to contact him he is a excellent rearcher and a great
      friend, he also lives there.
      Candice