Re: Ukrainian SIG to meet at FHC April 24

  • Mertie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2003
      Xenia: Yes, I plan to attend. Good idea to meet. I may be able to get to
      the LDS Center before April 24 to have a look at that film that is
      available. I may be able to read a few words. I'd like to know basically
      what it covers, what areas and what sort of information is contained.
      Will let you know what I find out. It won't be until probably the day
      of the 24th because I have my cousin from Sask. here right after Easter for
      Mon, Tues and Wed. Anyway will try.
      Mertie