Re: Irish SIG

  • D & B Nugent
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 10 9:09 PM
      Lois Sparling:

      Would appreciate being included on your Irish email list. Thanks.

      Dennis P. Nugent
      403-728-3126

      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 12 2:27 PM
        Hi Lois:

        Please add me to the list.

        Thanks,
        Eileen McElroy

        At 08:58 PM 10/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
        >Dear SIGers,
        >
        >I just sent out the Minutes of the Irish SIG meeting again. Anyone who
        >wants to be on the Irish (soon to be Irish & Scots) SIG and who did not
        >receive that email, contact me.
        >
        >Lois Sparling
        >

        >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Lois Sparling
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 21 10:54 PM
          The Irish SIG will meet at Southminster United Church on Wed. April 23,
          2003 at 7 pm. Lorna Laughton will talk to us about Irish Quakers. Lois
          Sparling (that's me) will talk about Irish Methodists and the Irish
          Palatines. Bob Westbury will be giving a book report.

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Lois Sparling
          Message 4 of 24 , May 27, 2003
            There will be no meeting of the Irish SIG tomorrow evening because of
            the library move.

            Lois Sparling