Re: Irish SIG

  • D & B Nugent
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 10, 2003
      Lois Sparling:

      Would appreciate being included on your Irish email list. Thanks.

      Dennis P. Nugent
      403-728-3126

        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 12, 2003
          Hi Lois:

          Please add me to the list.

          Thanks,
          Eileen McElroy

          At 08:58 PM 10/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
          >Dear SIGers,
          >
          >I just sent out the Minutes of the Irish SIG meeting again. Anyone who
          >wants to be on the Irish (soon to be Irish & Scots) SIG and who did not
          >receive that email, contact me.
          >
          >Lois Sparling
          >

          >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Lois Sparling
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 21, 2003
            The Irish SIG will meet at Southminster United Church on Wed. April 23,
            2003 at 7 pm. Lorna Laughton will talk to us about Irish Quakers. Lois
            Sparling (that's me) will talk about Irish Methodists and the Irish
            Palatines. Bob Westbury will be giving a book report.

            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • Lois Sparling
            Message 5 of 24 , May 27, 2003
              There will be no meeting of the Irish SIG tomorrow evening because of
              the library move.

              Lois Sparling