Re: 1906 census transcription update

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
      That's great Judith, glad everyone is keeping you busy.

      Pt. of Interest That area around Raymond, as well as
      Cardston was settled by Mormons. I think just prior to 1906.
      Donna

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Pete Brewster
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
        Raymond Remembered was published by the Raymond History Society in 1993.
        It is a huge book with a great deal of information for anyone interested
        in the area.

        Pete Brewster

        Donna Coulter wrote:

        > That's great Judith, glad everyone is keeping you busy.
        >
        > Pt. of Interest That area around Raymond, as well as
        > Cardston was settled by Mormons. I think just prior to 1906.
        > Donna
        >
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Judith Rempel
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
          I did wonder. Asked my poor husband - but he said he wasn't in Alberta
          back then. :-) And, he's the one's with the deep Alberta roots in our
          household! (I only arr'd in 1986).

          --
          In Kinship,
          Judith Rempel, Webster