FAMILY TREE MAKER - MEETING

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      FOR: The Breeze, March 2001

      FAMILY TREE  MAKER  meets 4th Sat of the month in theAFHS Library

           Next Meeting April 26th          Topic: Books II

      This month only - we'll start 15 minutes earlier, at 9:15, for our

      'open Q & A' and get started on our main topic earlier.  We

      need to wrap up so the space can switch from meeting room

      to Library at 11:30.

      However, having the library open at the end of our meeting does

      provide a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to linger

      for a look for inspiration from books other people have done!

      Last Meeting:   May 24th:    YOUR ?'s  and  MOST ASKED ?’s

      Contacts:

      Past handouts, on-line help:       E Rodier   cerear@...

      General information:                   L Taylor   Ltaylor4@...

    • Lynn Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2003
        FOR: The Breeze, March 2001

             Next Meeting is this Saturday - April 26th

        Topic: Books II                    Place:  AFHS Library

        This month only - we'll start 15 minutes earlier, at 9:15, for our

        'open Q & A' and start main topic 9:45. We need to be all wrapped

        up by 11:30 so the space can switch from a meeting room to a Library.

        However, having the library open at the end of our meeting does

        provide a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to linger

        and look at examples of books other people have done!